To be honest him were never that close but, we had our own unique relationship so to speak. He was always good to me and never gave me hell.
He even cracked jokes about me getting busted for being high around my parents!
I miss him so much I really do....
I used to call him Papa
and I remember when I was a little kid he was outside in the garden and he was working near the garage and I was next to the water hose...I decided to soak him with the water hose and I SOAKED him....he was so angry it was scary....he took me and beat my ass nearly blood red...I couldnt sit down for 2 week !
Well I was spending the week there and the last day there he took me out for chicken littles at kfc and acted like nothing had happen....
I also remember he took me to see the lion king and after we watched he went and bought me the soundtrack and I played it so much I about broke it !
I still have that cd and I am listening to it right now....
Last time I went home he made me promise....to finish college and keep my shit straight....not fail, not get arrested, to do the best I can....it was one of the first few times hes ever truly talked with some determination in his voice to me...
Man its been a roller coaster of emotions and trying to keep everything together this semester. I so hope that next semester is calmer I really do lol.
Toodles..
No comments:
Post a Comment