We went and bought about 60 dollars worth of booze and went on a massive trip around marietta and atlanta areas.
It was pretty epic.
We return to spsu and proceed to drink.
In total from what I am told I consumed
1 5th of Captain Morgans
Half a bottle of vodka
6 Guinness
2 or 3 White russians
2 Smirnoff ice
and 3 shots of wild turkey.
I am amazed I am still alive at this point in time.
Needless to say my tolerance has been shot to shit since I came to college due to homework etc. (i only drink when I have nothing to do the next day and time to recuperate)
Sunday/Today has been one of the most god awfullest hangovers I have ever experienced in my adult life.
The world hated me and I hated it right back.
I am also told that I attemped to do some pretty horrible things saturday night that I honestly do not remember at all. Saturday from 9 pm onward is one humongous blur and a half
I swear I am never ever getting that drunk again. It was horrible and horrifying. I guess with the bullshit that has happend over the past few weeks the stress finally got to me and well booze was the answer for a little bit.
I am still slightly hungover to this day from the massive drinking spree I had that night. I apologize for missing your class but Ms.Sledd, I never knew I could ever get that drunk to be honest.
And this is coming from the guy who once drank 36 beers in one night and was fine the next day. Damn I am getting old!
No comments:
Post a Comment