I know this is going to be a depressing post but I gota vent somewhere...
So 5 or 6 weeks ago I fount out me and my room mate had bed bugs. We bag are shit up and head the fuck out...
Go home find out they have them...help treat my parents house up down and all around for a total of 300 bucks...they havent seen the first one nor been bitten...
Come back from my vacation and sit in my FUCKING AWESOME office chair and find one on my leg, check the chair and its swarming with them I mean HORRENDOUS infestation.
Send the housing office an email, next day get told I am moving to a whole new room and I have to re do all my laundry and all my shit. I end up staying up for 37 hours trying to get moved, finish homework, and wash all my clothes...I also throw away a tv, my night stand, D&D books, and an ipod dock...
Move into new room and get situated everything is fine.
Last monday I wake up to an itch on my chin, thinking its nothing I scratch it, low and behold its a bed bug ON MY FACE....
I flip the fuck out and send housing another email...
They move me back out and into another room and charge me 1300 dollars......
I am like fine as long as this gets rid of them...one of the housing people then helps me to wash ALL my shit again multiple times ...this was friday....
Well today I go to study with some friends in the library as I set my bookbag down to at the table....guess what I see crawling up saying HA HA you cant get me fucker! A BED BUG...
At this point I literally went super sayjinn.......I threw the bag so hard it went through the wall and I raged, I also punched the elevator doors so hard that they're now dented multiple places...I black out and come to driving back from wal-mart...I was so angry
That feels a little better to vent all that out some...sorry for the long post, pray to god you never deal with these little fuckers...
No comments:
Post a Comment