Well I fount out where the bed bugs kept coming from...my text books and notebook...yes they got into those.
I threw them all away and have soaked where the bag (Which was outside of my room) down with some insecticide I bought that killls the little bastards deader then a door nail.
My mother is bringing some powder down they used called DE, it is nothing but ground up shellfish which when they crawl through it ..it sticks to their skin and causes them to dry out and die.
Needless to say my room is going to become soaked in the stuff here soon and I have the OK of the housing department to use it.
I swear Ms.Sledd I am honestly at a loss of words at this point.
I am honestly thinking of going to seek the help of a counselors after this cause I think I have a touch of PTSD....I still wake up in the middle of the night in sweats thinking the guys are crawling on me.
God...my first term at college has been hell! and not even my classes !
Totaled I have thrown away due to these little fuckers....
One tv
Three back packs
D&D Books
A night stand
An I pod dock
An Office Chair
Some of my sanity
My Text Books
My note book
Some pens
Some more of my sanity
And 2000 dollars and counting at the moment.
I am at my wits end I really am...
No comments:
Post a Comment