Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Late night ramblings of an insomnic fueled by yoohoo

Some thoughts always pop in my head at these late hours of the night wondering about things. If we would go back and change certain choices over the course of are life time would we really want to?

This question always seems to seep into my mind during some choices I have made over the 23 years of my life and I always come back to one said situation that was almost life changing to me.

I am not going to go into great detail about it but, if I had chose diffrenetly if I took the right turn instead of the left turn how much would be different right now in my life.

I guess for one I wouldn't be in college. Secondly I would probbally be working at a carpet mill making decent pay trying to support certain things that shall not be named.

Why do these questions always pop up late at night while I am trying to sleep and I wake up from such a horrible nightmare to reality reminding myself that I made the choice on this road that I call part of my life and I sometimes wonder if it was the right choice that I made.
I guess in the end we have to accept the choices we have made over our life because we will always answer for them.

They define us, make us who we are, and influence us for the rest of our natural lives.
I know this post is just for an english assignment but, damnit I got a little carried away by a very strange conversation I had on the phone while I was smoking that brought back some buried and strange feelings from a long time ago that should stay with the past.

Now time for sleep and have dreams about SWTFU2!!