Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random activities and a new tattoo

Labor day weekend has been amazing. I went to a local tattoo shop and finally got a new tattoo. Is healing at the moment and it hurts alot.

They had to unfounately its starting to begin the raw part of the healing process.

It was alot of fun to actually go and get it done I love getting tattoos and the whole process minus the healing part.

I will add a picture later when it is healed up completely. I went to a friends apartment to get it done. They have their own set up with in their garage.

I have it over my chest at the moment and it has a lepercauhn and IRISH PRIDE with a irish flag is flying about in the back ground.

The worst part was when they were going over my rib cage. The needle might be small but it hurts so bad when it goes over bones. So so bad over the bones.

It took about 3-4 hours to complete the tattoo.

It looks sooooo good sooo very good and has me very very happy.

I also took the time saturday to complete the majority of my homework complete so labor day I can rest on monday before the week starts again.

Parents are coming down this upcoming weekend and I am so happy be nice to see them for the first time since I have moved in. I really do miss them quite a bit and I miss my dog at home.

No comments: