Sunday, September 12, 2010

My parents are vampires and I have netflix.

So yesterday the parents came down to visit hip hip hooray!

I got free food and free groceries gota love that.

We went to some mom and pops restaurant with an all you can eat ribs special.

Needless to say I am going to need a new heart soon due to blockage.

I also went and saw Machette yesterday.

Which was pure adrenaline spiking amazing.

Its a throw back to the old 80 exploitation films that I know and love. I also fount out that gardening tools can be used in ways never thought of to kill people which was pretty entertaining to say the least.

And the movie had a big point behind it talking about immigration and illegal aliens through out. Danny trejo does an amazing job as a leading blow shit up bad ass to be blunt.

Cheech Marlin also makes a cameo appearance and does a great job as Machettes brother/Priest.

Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez play some very important roles but, are mostly there in the movie for eye candy.

Robert De Nero plays a crazy texas senator which is realllly hillarious to see him do and pull off as well as he does.

Lindsey Lohan plays a complete parody of her self as an ass kicking nun. I was almost in tears seeing her a nun the way they play it off is really hillarious and strange.

Overall go see machette it is amazing. I will for warn you it is one of the most graphic movies I have seen in terms of some of the violence.

No comments: