Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roll your d 20

I am very excited this week because we are actually get a D&D(Dungeons and dragons) group together for the dorms.

I haven't played D&D in ages and it is such a very amazing game for one with a massive imagination like myself.

The game is so open ended and allow you to pull off so much with so little.

I have been playing D&D since the wee age of fourteen or so.

The game really help develop my imgination allowing me to learn how to write a lot easier and develop some what acting skills.

Not to mention it allowed me to build some self confidence up for myself.

The game is pretty simple you roll dice, add modifiers and play through a story usually ran by a DM aka a dungeon master who is basically god through the game.

Also next week is another amazing game launch that I have been waiting for. A new Castlevania, I really do love this game I mean LOVE I have been playing them since I was 9 years old and could hold a NES controller.

They are very HP Lovecraft ish when it comes to their monster designs and it makes me very happy to see someone draw from that wealth of information due to my love of the lovecraft novels.

The gameplay usually consists of a lot of exploration and combat and of course massive insane and some times infuriating boss battles which add to the flair of the game and makes the series even more desirable to me.

Lots of things coming up in this next week so I am going to get off and finish up some other work.


No comments: