Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reach will FALL!

Oh my god, I almost forgot to post in this stupid thing it has been a hellacious week.

First, 2 tests in the same week and one being a final at my old college. Yeesh my brain feels like silly putty or someone completely fried it with a thermal nuclear bomb.

I passed my final in my MYSql class which made me jump for joy in ways I cant describe. I offically finished the class with a 97 in it which makes me extremely happy. That means I still have a 3.9 at my old college which will help so much with my GPA.

Secondly, HALO REACH!!!

Reach came out this week. Holy shit balls man. The game is my crack cocaine. Me and my friend Pj beat it on legendary the first night. Doing co op through the story mode. Holy crap was that hard and I never knew I could cuss in such new and amazing ways that would even rival the great late Richard Pryor.

The story is amazing and the graphics with an HDMI cable is insane to behold on the giant tv's we have in the lobbies. The game it self is very intuitive and the new armor abilities in MP are amazing. I really do have such a love for jet packs and wish they were in more games and used a lot more in first person shooters.

I really have to say for all its trials and tribulations this has been one of the greatest weeks at SPSU yet. I am really loving this campus and the people I have met so far. It is a nice change from what I am used to at my old town.

Well toodles I am going to go pass out now.

No comments: