Friday, October 29, 2010

I use motor oil and broken glass as aftershave!

WOW!

I have survived so far, the world is finally coming back to a normal pace and I am pretty happy.

Got my classes picked for next quarter and I am really excited for it.

If the school can get my FA kicked in I am planning on staying over the summer and doing summer classes so I can finish up earlier.

My new room mate does not understand rap music at 3 am in the morning is not how I like to wake up other than that the new room is hawt.

I am currently in the process of hunting a job down with the fireceness equal to a lion jumping a gazelle!

I needs the monies badly cause I am a poor poor poor! college student.

Oh god running out of stuff to blab about on this thing....

OH YEAH I know by the time you read this November second will have passed and thank god. I hate politics I think they're the bane of this country.

My email is filled with so many VOTE or DO THIS FOR YOUR COUNTRY bull shit that I am going to choke.

I mean really if you spam my email with tons of emails to do something then I am most likely going to hit the select all and delete key !

Jesus H Christ!

So I am exactly twenty two words shy of being two hundred and fifty words on this blog post which is just dandy.

DID U C WHAT I DID THAR?!?!

Toodles!

No comments: