Well this weekend has been a strange one.
My grandfather was hospitlized this weekend due to his emphyzeema and I ended up driving home this very weekend to see him and check on how things were going.
The drive itself was not very bad just very long and tiresome. It is a 3 hour drive to my house and another hour drive to the hospital he was staying at. There were quite a few family members I havent seen there and it was nice to re connect with some of them.
It is also quite amazing to see the number of people who have a facebook lol.
My grandfather as always was in good spirit and gave me a good hazing due to the fact I am still smoking which I am planning on quitting here soon. Which let me tell you is no easy feat in by its self.
I am currently updating this on my parents old desktop which is a piece of utter shit to put it bluntly and excuse my french.
I also had a chance while I was here to visit some of my old friends and spend some time with them which quite nice. It is always a change to come back after an extended period and see how much some people have changed in the span of two months.
Well it is getting late here and I am driving back to SPSU in the am so I will end this here so I can go play some halo reach and doze off to sleep in my room toodles.
1 comment:
So, technically you're a few blogs behind, but you are doing such a great job and your entries have such personality I just hafta give you full credit.
But stay caught up in the future.
Thanks for the awesome posts.
Post a Comment