Sunday, October 3, 2010

Road trips!

Took an amazing road trip this weekend with my friend Zack.

Friday night after my radio show we headed out to my home town.

We left at 11 and made it about 1 am, went to my friends house and played some D&D which was very interesting experience to say the least.

Then we headed to IHOP and had a great filling meal of cholestoral enhancing goodness.

Finally we made it back to my house and promptly collapsed into a comatose state.

The next day we woke up and headed to McKays which is a gigantic used book/cd/dvd/video game store wt is not doing so well and is on his last leg of life so I came to visit him and some assorted family members.

We also got to eat hands down the best meal I have had in months. A good old fashioned home cooked southern meal and the best kicker my mom made her famous peach cobbler which is just insanely good.

I saw my grandpa for a little while and he is doing very well for his condition. Its just a matter of time before he goes though according to the doctors. here you can trade in you old books movies etc. and get credit to use in the store.

We went nuts in there. Zack ended up getting 180 trade in and I got about 30 (I only took an old text book zack had boxes) We scoured that place and came out like bandits.

Afterwards I had to go visit some family and we headed to my grand parents. My grand father could go at any moment according to the doctors.

Well thats all I have for now I need to do laundry and some CGDD work so toodles!

No comments: