So this has been a really amazing weekend so far.
Friday I got to go to the Vortex for the first time. That place is now one of my favorite places ever. I love the atmosphere and the food. Not to mention their beer selection is really really huge beyond belief.
I went with my friend Jason and some of his friends. I just felt so awkard cause I was the only one there who could legally drink. Even though I paid eight dollars for a single Guinness.
I have also discoverd a new favorite whiskey. Evan willams honey. This stuff is like the nectar of gods. God it is so good, I had a few shots of it at the vortex. (I wasnt driving) Drinking and driving is stupid and ignornant.
Also while waiting on our table we went running around downtown Atlanta.
That place is huge!
I am not used to the big city life but, I gota say it was a nice change from what I am used to. Coming from the middle of no where to here is like going from de caff diet soda to Mountain Dew Voltage.
We got to meet a lot of hobos and I got to see a hobo magician which I have to say was an unique experience. They actually had some pretty good tricks and was very entertaining for the most part.
I have also been exposed to so many good bands so far. My favorite thus far being blonde redhead. They are amazing I mean reallly amazing and they also sound like NIN which makes me very happy.
~
Matt
1 comment:
So why aren't you writing about blonde redhead for the album review?
Post a Comment