I had my radio show tonight. Me and Jason Thomas do it on Friday nights. I really love it and it's a TON of fun.
We had a good show tonight and we decided to go to waffle house tonight to celebrate which was amazing and awesome. Even though tomorrow I am going to regret it very very bad.
At the mention of graphical design I have been volunteered by the dictatorship that is my Game Design group to design the logos for our board game which so far is coming along very nicely.
Felt good to use that old creative muscle again.
I gota also go on a rant for a minute.
The lack of motivation in this school amazes me.
I mean serioulsy I rarely see if anyone in Hornet studies minus my study group and a few other people. Hell my room mate has already auto failed a class for missing too many days.
Why waste your time and completely screw your education if your not going to try. I stood up tell like 10 am last night and still made it to class !
The kids at this school scream of apathy so bad. Why such depression when it comes to the fact that this is leading to the rest of your life. I dicked around at my old college and learnt my damn lesson.
Blargh, I apologize if this post is random and mis-guided. I decided to have a few drinks lol!
I am going to drunkedly wonder down stairs now and enjoy one last smoke before sleep!
Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment