This is Matthew King I am informing you I missed class today because I was a victim of bed bugs. I was moved out last week, moved back in this week and moved back in the span of 24 hours to a new mandatory room.
In the span of this time I have washed EVERYTHING I own twice.
I am currently going on 31 hours with no sleep.
I have a doctors excuse for your class, if you're wondering why I had to go there well....
To begin I had to move out, so I grabbed everything I could and left for home seeing as we didn't have class last week, washed EVERYTHING, then came to find out the bastards had infested my Mother's room from the last time I visited which was 2 weeks ago. We went on a rampant bed bug genocide.
We completely cleaned my house and sprayed inspecticide and washed EVERYTHING again....
Well I come back to SPSU Monday, get EVERYTHING moved back in at night and sit down in my office chair to watch some netflix at which point I feel something crawling on my arm....
The wonderful exterminators who took 5 days to treat my room did not treat my office chair, 150 dollar value. Fury ensued...
At this point I am furious. I proceed to email housing and I am awoken at 10 am by the Housing Director and the exterminators long story short I am being moved to a completely diffrent room..... and I have to wash everything again. I also recieve a phone call that my Grandpa is going into respirtory failure...so what a great day!
After class I begin moving stuff and notice my night stand/tv stand has a bug on it, I kill it and do a quick scout...its covered...I throw it away to...
I decide to start checking everything...
My tv had to go along with my collection of Dungeons And Dragons rule books (about 200-250 dollars lost on top of the office chair)
I finally get everything finished and by this point my nerves are shot...its 9 am and I still havent slept I inform housing of the new lost property and go see the nurse who informs me to go see a doctor for the bites and she has given me some "Happy Pills" and some other medications to treat the bites.
I am so sorry I went on a rant there but you have no idea how much bull shit ( please excuse the french) this has been, please let me know if there is ANYTHING I need to make up.
I also apologize for the lateness of this email....I just got internet working in my new room.
Sincerely,
Matthew King
PS: Housing is not going to reimburse me for any of my stuff....
PSS: This might turn into a blog post at the length of the rambling...
No comments:
Post a Comment