I think is some way that this was a semi test of my willpower and drive to do good in life and I guess I came out with flying colors?
Not everything has been tidy as I would like it SPSU some how lost my transcripts but, I have already made the phone calls to get them re sent to SPSU.
Also 30 minutes outside of SPSU this Saturday my car went ka put. Battery was deader then a door nail...thankfully that was all it was.
I finally am moved in completely to my new room and its fan friggin tastic.
It is completely re organized and pimped out to the best of my ability. Gota try and get a RA job so I can just live here for the summer cause well I love it down around this area.
Shit is always going on and everyone that I know back from my home town has moved onto other things. I guess its time for me to finally do the same.
In a weird retrospect I fount a person who is 32 living in the dorms and finishing his degree so I guess being 23 and in college is not so bad?
Well I think tonight I am going to go to bed quite early for the sheer fact I am exhausted.
I have nothing left to do for now just some tests to study for.
So in the end...
Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment