122 terms along with an essay question to research for the thing.
I feel like I am being driven by a slave driver.
See I am a perfectionist to a fault. Especially and I do mean ESPECIALLY at tests.
This one is a test of my willpower, physical prowess at staying awake and my ability to fill my brain with so much information its going to implode on its self and create a vacuum to Cthulu!
Rabble rabble rabble.
Moving on into more fun and entertaining categories.
I got to play the Force Unleashed 2 demo today. This is the sequel to the highest selling Star Wars game ever made. The demo improves so greatly on the bugs and problems of the first one and adds so much more flavor to the title.
For one they finally added dismemberment. When you cut something with a light saber that limb should fly off not stay attached! Well while playing the limbo I saw more limbs fly off then in a Slasher film.
They also ironed out the controls to a easier to handle layout which improves game play and ease of use greatly from what it used to be.
There is also a slew of new force powers to use to toss, "Cook", and mind control your enemies off random cliffs into oblivion.
I am going to cut this short because I need sleep.
Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment