Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quarantine and anger

So this past Tuseday night. Me and my room mate discovered that we do not have chiggers but, bed bugs.

These little bastards have swarmed both our matresses and rooms.

So he ended up sleeping on the lobby and I ended up in the J building sleeping on the couch. They have now such quartined our room and going through the process of killing the little grubby bastards.

Now I decided to come home instead of staying down there just to find out that my parents have them from the last time I visited.

The little bastards spread like wildfire all over the place.

Through some more investigating it turns out they came from a certain friend of mine back at home who was so kind to let me know he had them after the fact I am eaten up by the bastards.

Right now I am so infuriated I could punch a hole through a wall in a tank at the moment.

Whats even worse is the bed bugs are near resistant to most pesticides and other conventional forms of destruction.

The most guranteed way to kill the bastards is heat. Lots of heat. That is why I have helped my parents buy a steamer and an assormtment of bed bug killers.

We asked are exterminator how much it would cost to kill them and well I dont like four figure prices.

I end this blog now as I prepare to go to home depot and buy stock in the insecticide isle. There is so much anger right now I can't describe it.

Toodles.

No comments: