Here I am fulfilling that process in a weary dream like state at this moment in time.
Today ironically enough was going to be the day I was going to actually catch up on sleep but, I went shopping at Wal Mart and bought some cleaning supplies to clean my room for inspections next week.
When I got back I decided to start the decontamination process of my dorm room.
Now the reason I chose to use such a big word is that my room mate is a slob. I mean complete utter slob. Jabba the hut would get along great with this guy. His room smells like a hobo that has been drug through a sewage drain in Haiti.
Pretty nasty, now due to this face we now have Chiggers. See he went camping a few weeks ago and still hasn't washed his clothes from them. Needles to say our dorm room is infested with them now.
I have bought some Off, Anti-Flea spray (Kills Chiggers just the same) and some Sulfur Powder (they cannot stand the stuff).
Hopefully this war effort reaches a high point because this is stupid. I have already basically forced my room mate to wash the clothes in question multiple times and I am hoping this takes care of the problem.
Well I have Die Hard 2 playing over on my tv at the moment thanks to netflix which is an amazing service if you have never used it and my bed is looking very tempting at the moment.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment